3900 NW 126th Ave Unit 1, Coral Springs, FL 33065 | MLS A11621501 | Listing Information | Nestfully
Courtesy: Related ISG Realty, LLC.
New FOR SALE
$26

3900 NW 126th Ave Unit 1
Coral Springs, FL 33065

11,566
Sq. Ft.
0.27
Acres Lot
Office
7 days on Nestfully 1 views
Discover the epitome of modern industrial elegance in this prestigious 11,208 square-foot warehouse located in the heart of Coral Springs Corporate Park. Boasting a perfect blend of functionality and sophistication, this property offers 40% dedicated to sleek and professional office space, while the remaining 60% is dedicated to vast, versatile warehouse facilities. With a generous allocation of 58 parking spaces, convenience is guaranteed for both employees and clients alike. Whether you are in need of a flagship headquarters or a dynamic distribution center, this property offers the ideal canvas to bring your vision to life. Don't miss this unparalleled opportunity to elevate your business presence in one of the most sought-after locations in the world.
A11621501
Office
Other
2008
Broward
0.27 Acres
Public Water
Other
Loading...
Courtesy: Related ISG Realty, LLC.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Use of search facilities of data on the site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. © Southeast Florida MLS®, all rights reserved.
This content last refreshed on 7/16/2024 2:52 PM CST. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.