22646 Vose Street
West Hills, CA 91307
29 days on Nestfully 4 views
Stop dreaming! This West Hills darling is THAT iconic white picket fence house in the suburbs. Nestled within a serene neighborhood, you ll discover an enchanting 3 bedroom, 2 bath home that radiates timeless charm and modern comfort. This is more than just a house; it s a place where a sense of community thrives, and every day feels like a dream. As you approach the property, you ll be captivated by its inviting curb appeal, framed by lush landscaping and a welcoming front porch. The moment you step inside, the warmth of this home envelops you. The open concept living area features wainscoting panels and gleaming hardwood floors lending an air of elegance while the wood burning brick fireplace in the living room creates a cozy ambiance with large windows that flood the space with natural light. The heart of this home is the well-appointed kitchen with modern stainless-steel appliances, farm sink, ample storage cabinetry including pots & pan cabinets, quartz countertops and tile flooring. The bonus room off the kitchen is an excellent opportunity for an office with built-in shelving, walk in pantry or even wine cellar. The three bedrooms offer comfort and tranquility, including the master suite with an en-suite bath for added convenience. Whether you re unwinding in the spacious living room or enjoying meals in the dining area, this home is designed for making lasting memories. Outside, the backyard is a haven of relaxation and entertaining with a patio cover, perfect for barbecues, gardening or simply enjoying the California sunshine. With the two-car garage, doll house storage shed, newer windows and slider, newer furnace and A/C condenser, this home offers convenience and style. Don t miss the chance to experience the epitome of modern living in this charming gem.
Residential - Single Family
1,580 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Available,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Water Connected
Los Angeles Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Gas Dryer Hookup,In Garage,Washer Hookup
- Granite Counters,Range,Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Disposal,Gas Oven,Microwave
- Range,Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Disposal,Gas Oven,Microwave,Water Heater
- Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Sliding Doors,Blinds,Double Pane Windows,Garden Window(s),Screens
- Living Room,Gas,Wood Burning,Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Granite Counters,High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Recessed Lighting,Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway,Concrete,Garage,Garage Faces Front,Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Porch,Patio,Covered,Front Porch,Rear Porch
- Pool Description
- Wrought Iron,Block,Chain Link,Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting,Porch,Patio,Covered,Front Porch,Rear Porch,Storage,Workshop,Landscaped. Back Yard,Front Yard,Landscaped,Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price