New FOR SALE
310 Storm Ridge Drive
Canon City, CO 81212
6 days on Nestfully 0 views
What does one of kind mean? According to Merriam Webster, a person or thing that is not like any other person or thing. That is the perfect definition of this custom built, luxurious Mountain Lodge style Leck Home situated on nearly 2 acres in Dawson Ranch. First, its the views. Every inch of the 117-foot wrap-around deck features views of the hogbacks, foothills, city lights, even Pikes Peak. Next, its the quality of the interior. Spectacular beamed vaulted ceilings, gleaming wide-plank hardwood floors, custom tile in the entry and a gourmet kitchen featuring Decora soft-close cabinets. Triple pane Cascade windows allow for tons of natural light. Large master suite with fireplace, two walk-in closets and a walk-in shower. Downstairs (by the way, it's a walk out basement) youll find a massive wet bar with its own fridge and dishwasher and a custom 250-gallon aquarium. Everywhere you look, you see the superior quality of construction. And then theres the pool. But its not just any pool. Fully enclosed with a 30+ foot ceiling, windows everywhere bringing the sunshine in. Custom automatically retractable cover and a pool chemical control system that makes the pool as close to a maintenance free pool as there is. Whats more, the 28X14 pool deck is heated, you can pretend its summer even in the dead of winter! Theres a three-car oversized, fully finished and insulated garage, plenty of room for your vehicles, toys, whatever you like! Care-free landscaping, leave your mower at your old home! Two 90% efficient furnaces, an on-demand hot system that delivers hot water to faucets and showers in seconds, a custom sound system, plus all interior doors are wheel-chair accessible. This incredible home is the epitome of Colorado living, and it truly is one of a kind. It has everything you need, now all it needs is you!
Residential - Single Family, Other
5,397 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,328 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Canon City RE-1
Lincoln School of Science and Technology
Detailed Room Information
- Granite Counters,Kitchen Island,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- Square Footage (approx)
- 2,328 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 3,069 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Hot Water.
- Sump Pump,Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Triple Pane Windows,Window Coverings
- 2. Basement,Bedroom,Gas,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Granite Counters,High Ceilings,Kitchen Island,Open Floorplan,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Circular Driveway,Attached.
- Stucco, Frame
- Covered,Deck,Front Porch,Wrap Around
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- City, Mountain, Valley
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered,Deck,Front Porch,Wrap Around,Landscaped. Landscaped,Level.
Cash, Conventional, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price