32539 El Diente Court
Evergreen, CO 80439
14 days on Nestfully 3 views
Majestic mountain contemporary home perfectly perched amongst towering pine trees, backing to 11 acres of community owned open space, and features panoramic views of Evergreen valley from nearly every window. This spectacular home features high end custom finishes, an incredible floor plan with soaring vaulted ceilings, and is flooded with natural light through the abundance of large windows that perfectly frame the outdoor splendor. The true gourmet kitchen is a chef's dream. Enjoy Alder wood cabinets, island with vegetable sink, beautiful tile, and Bosch and Wolf stainless steel appliances-Gorgeous! The reason you live in Colorado is encapsulated in the family room of this home. You will love the dramatic open beam and wood ceiling with a stone faced gas fireplace, wide plank wood floors, and to die for views! The main floor is complete with a formal dining room, 2 guest bathrooms, study with built-in shelves, and a huge laundry room. The upper level is equally impressive with a relaxful master suite. Indulge yourself in the spa-like en suite with double shower head walk-in shower, soaking tub, double vanity and huge walk-in closet. This level also features 2 additional bedroom suites. The full walkout basement has been professionally finished to add a large rec room with gaming tables, full wet bar, workout room, guest bedroom, and bathroom. The guest/mother-in-law retreat is a unique space with endless possibilities with a private entry, open rec area, bathroom, and full plumbing to add a kitchenette. Endless outdoor entertaining possibilities with a wraparound deck, stamped concrete patio, and included hot tub. Other features include: Tekmar multi-zone radiant heat floor system including garage, All Alder wood doors and trim, Extended hardwood floors, Dumbwaiter lift system, Invisible Fence system, Golf simulator, Indoor/Outdoor audio, Air Compressor, Whole house air system, and Extended Southeast facing driveway, Just minutes to I-70 and 30 minutes to Denver!
Residential - Single Family, Other
3 Full/2 Three-Qtr/2 Half
5,296 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Promontory At Soda Creek
3,729 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Jefferson County R-1
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-in Kitchen,Granite Counters,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Oven,Bar Fridge,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven
- Square Footage (approx)
- 3,729 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,567 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Oven,Bar Fridge,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven,Washer
- Tile, Concrete, Carpet, Wood
- Ceiling Fan(s), Other
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Hot Water.
- Daylight,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full,Walk-Out Access
- Double Pane Windows,Window Coverings,Window Treatments
- 2. Bedroom,Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Entrance Foyer,Granite Counters,High Ceilings,High Speed Internet,In-Law Floorplan,Kitchen Island,Open Floorplan,Pantry,Sound System,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wired for Data
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Concrete,Heated Garage,Oversized,Attached.
- Stucco, Stone, Frame
- Covered,Deck,Front Porch,Patio,Wrap Around
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barbecue,Gas Grill,Private Yard,Rain Gutters,Covered,Deck,Front Porch,Patio,Wrap Around,Landscaped,Jac/Spa/Hot Tub,Oversized/RV Parking. Greenbelt,Landscaped,Level,Many Trees,Rock Outcropping.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price