355 S Via La Canada 23
Orange, CA 92869
19 days on Nestfully 8 views
Come home to the sought after quiet neighborhood and tree lined streets of Villa la Paloma community in Orange . This beautiful, turnkey 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home features an open and airy floor plan complete with a must see fully finished bonus room with a ceiling fan perfect for a man cave/office/exercise room. As soon as you walk into the entrance of the home you'll notice the cathedral ceilings as you walk up some stairs and enter the main living area. The space feels spacious and inviting and perfect for entertaining around the cozy and charming brick gas fireplace with mantel. There is an abundance of natural light from windows throughout the home, including a skylight in the living room. Light paint colors, and laminate vinyl and carpet throughout main living areas. Enjoy cooking in your updated galley style kitchen fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and ample cabinet space and large window proving plenty of natural light. The adjacent dining area provides a comfortable space to enjoy meals with family and friends and easy access to the kitchen. The secondary bedroom along with the secondary bathroom are conveniently located on opposite ends of the home from the master bedroom for privacy. The master bedroom is spacious and has an en-suite bathroom and separate toilet room. The laundry area located in the common area is designed for a full size washer/dryer and is complete with cabinets and large counter for additional storage. The oversized 2 car attached garage features plenty of storage and an exterior pedestrian door as well as a driveway. The charming fenced in private backyard is large enough for a dining set and grill and potted plants, providing a serene setting and view of the greenbelt/slope. This home features a new top of the line HVAC. Amenities include a pool and spa. Located in a prime location with easy access to major freeways, shopping centers, restaurants, and entertainment options, public library, parks, hiking and biking trails, this home offers everything you need for comfortable living.
Residential - Condo, Other
994 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Available,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Common Area,Inside,Upper Level,Washer Hookup
- Granite Counters,Range,Oven,Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Cooktop,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven
- Range,Oven,Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Cooktop,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Gas Water Heater
- Common Walls
- 2+ Common Walls
- Family Room,Gas Starter,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Granite Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Assigned,Driveway,Concrete,Garage,Garage Faces Front,Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Private,Side By Side,Attached.
- Spanish Clay Tile
- Pool Description
- Association,Community,In Ground
- Community,In Ground
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sloped,Back Yard,Gentle Sloping,Near Public Transit.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price