3845 Cody Street
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
11 days on Nestfully 2 views
Custom Built Wheat Ridge Prairie-Style Home! Lives low profile with extensive horizontal lines that create easy living. Vaulted ceilings soar throughout the entertainment area Great Room is accentuated with natural woods, a warm gas fireplace, and exposed wood beams. Dining Room fosters a comfortable connection with the entertainment space. Notable kitchen with ample wood cabs, granite tops, large prep island, and room for everything! Sweet breakfast room is ideal to start the mornings with a cup of Joe or think of it as a main floor office plus it walks out to a western-facing deck. Masterful primary suite is king-sized and includes a 5-piece bath and an enormous walk-in closet. Full finished basement houses what feels like an additional home Gigantic family room is large enough to be a home theater space or a billiard room/great room. Steps off the lower level family room is a spacious home office with egress. Next to the home office is a hobby room, ideal for sewing, collectibles, or overflow. There are two lower-level bedrooms, each presents with its own bath. Both are nicely set up with superb closeting. Closets galore throughout. Property includes a pre-paid Solar Lease through 2030 with options for renewal. Heating is hydronic forced air on the main floor, the lower level is hydronic baseboard (hot water) heat. Central Air conditioning throughout. Attached 2-car garage. Maintenance-free living. Enjoy nearby recreation close to Wheat Ridge Rec Center, bike and hiking trails, and shopping.
Residential - Single Family, Other
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr/1 Half
3,170 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,585 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Jefferson County R-1
Detailed Room Information
- In Unit
- Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Oven,Disposal,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven,Warming Drawer
- Square Footage (approx)
- 1,585 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,585 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Oven,Disposal,Dryer,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven,Warming Drawer,Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood, Linoleum
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air, Hot Water.
- Double Pane Windows
- 1. Gas,Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen Island,Open Floorplan,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Concrete,Attached.
- Covered,Front Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private Yard,Covered,Front Porch,Partially Fenced. Near Public Transit.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price