3420 Blair Drive
Hollywood Hills, CA 90068
15 days on Nestfully 2 views
Welcome to this fully updated home with an ADU nestled in the coveted Hollywood Manor neighborhood. This prime Hollywood Hills location offers easy access to the Valley, Westside and Downtown LA. The main house consists of 3 beds, 3 baths and has direct access to the two car garage. Enter through an oversized glass pivot door into a spacious living room surrounded by walls of glass that flood the space with natural light and that flows seamlessly into the formal dining room, which boasts a unique see through wine wall and wet bar. A culinary enthusiast's dream, the sleek modern kitchen is equipped with professional grade appliances and an accordion door that opens up to allow for indoor/outdoor living. Soak in the panoramic views from the large deck, the perfect spot for al fresco dining. Rounding out the upper level is an expansive primary suite with multiple closets and an open concept bathroom that features a massive steam shower. Downstairs there's a bathroom and two generously sized bedrooms, the larger of the two can be blocked off to create a private living quarters complete with a kitchenette, patio and separate entrance. The ADU consists of 3 beds, 2 baths and has a private entrance at the rear of the property. The lower level features an updated kitchen, living room, dining area and well appointed primary suite. While the upper level has two sizable bedrooms, a bathroom and access to a covered deck. Enjoy private access to a spacious stone patio and grassy yard. Additional amenities include a paid off solar system and laundry hookups in both units.
Rental - Single Family
4,932 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Los Angeles Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Island,Dishwasher,Freezer,Gas Range,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Freezer,Gas Range,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit
- Other. Central.
- Sliding Doors
- Living Room,Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island,Breakfast Bar,Built-in Features,Cathedral Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Recessed Lighting,Storage,Wet Bar,Wired for Sound
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage.
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, City, Valley
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features