Date 5/19/2023 12:00:00 AM
721 Wagon Wheel Circle
Brea, CA 92821
29 days on Nestfully 0 views
~ Desirable Country Road Community~ Spacious Two-Story Townhouse Private End Unit at end of Cul de Sac with 3 Bedrooms & 2 Full bathrooms, Enclosed Patio Area with direct access to 2 Car Garage with built in shelving for storage. Property has been recently upgraded with Beautiful NEW wood look laminate Flooring throughout,New stainless steel kitchen appliances.refinished cabinets, granite counter tops, Indoor laundry room with gas or 220 electric dryer hookups.AC & Heater unit was recently replaced few years ago. The large Master suite is located on the first floor with direct access to patio area, Mirror wardrobe doors and closet organizer. The two secondary bedrooms on upper level are both nice sized rooms. Walk in closet in one of the bedrooms upstairs. This Open floor plan has vaulted beam ceilings in Living Room, fireplace, direct access to patio court yard area. Country Road HOA Amenities include swimming pools, spa, BBQ & Clubhouse area. Conveniently located to shopping, schools, freeway, and just minutes to Downtown Brea.
Rental - Townhouse, Other
1,463 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Country Road (CR)
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Available,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Water Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Inside,Washer Hookup
- Granite Counters,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Cooktop,Microwave
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Cooktop,Microwave
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Gas Water Heater
- Living Room,Gas Starter,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Beamed Ceilings,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Granite Counters,Open Floorplan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Enclosed. Close to Clubhouse.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100