6561 Valley Circle
Morrison, CO 80465
24 days on Nestfully 2 views
Would you like to live in the mountains with easy access to town? This home with views of Doubleheader in a peaceful setting sits minutes from Highway 285 in a neighborhood known as the "hidden gem" by those who live here. Are you looking for a home that has been meticulously maintained? This is the one! Sit in comfort by one of the top-of-the-line wood-burning fireplaces, both in like-new condition. The passive solar makes all rooms bright and welcoming. The flower and vegetable gardens are the best in the area. The best of mountain wildlife can frequently be observed from the large deck. Walk or bike from your front door to trails. Roads are paved, well maintained, and plowed by the county so you rarely have to worry about a difficult or long commute. Complete with a custom build shed to store all of your toys and a fenced in garden to keep the deer and elk away from your veggies! You won't want to miss this one. Watch a video tour at https://6561-valley.jump-re.com
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
2,835 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Pine Park Estates
2,835 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Available,Natural Gas Connected
Jefferson County R-1
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Island,Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven
- Square Footage (approx)
- 2,835 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven,Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Forced Air.
- Double Pane Windows,Window Coverings
- 2. Dining Room,Family Room,Free Standing,Living Room,Wood Burning,Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Tile Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Concrete,Lighted,Oversized,Attached.
- Stone, Frame
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dog Run,Garden,Lighting,Private Yard,Rain Gutters,Deck,Partially Fenced,Landscaped,Oversized/RV Parking. Wooded,Landscaped,Level,Many Trees.
1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price